Consulting, training and research in the area of business-to-business sales and strategy. We work with multilingual clients from around the world. Clients are from upper management representing companies ranging from medium-size firms to multinational enterprises. These clients work with the brand hold leaders in the consulting industry like Booz&Co, McKinsey, Boston Consulting etc. Our clients choose to work with us because of our expertise and because they trust us.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Further requirements / inputs:
• Meaning of the firm name: “B2B” stands for business-to-business; we work with companies that sell to other companies; we don’t work with consumers. “Value” stands for what we help our clients create with their most important business customers. “Group” means that we represent a network of collaborators.
• Some emphasis should be placed on the second word “value”. However, this shall not be expressed in any way in terms of money.
• The logo needs to work with/without the claim underneath: “Smart Collaboration for Value Creation”. The claim means that we help our clients to work smarter within their own organizations and externally with their business customers to create value.
• The brand needs to convey impressions like: professional, quality, trustworthy, innovative, dynamic.
• It should NOT be: playful, cold, looking internet/software-firm/consumer-goods like.
• Less is more does apply. Typography likely plays a bigger role to achieve the desired impression than graphical elements alone.
• We will choose a font like Optima or Lucent for documents, hence the logo should be in sync with that kind of style.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte