1. We will be selling road and mountain bike so the logo needs to represent the common of both worlds. If at all to use bike or bike parts, i suggest to make it generic (non mountain or road bike) fit at all bike imagery it needs to be either generic or use common parts (crank, chain etc) or be abstract.
2. Keywords: outdoor, quality, experts, dynamic, service oriented, standing out, urban, professional
3. Targeting audience 30-50 yo, product is mid to high end. (Average spent 3K-7K USD)
4. Our shops will be placed in highly urban environment. Logo needs to standout.
5. Just a thought; perhaps a hint of gratify, and or "artistic" touch.
Sorry for being so generic this time. Will try to focus as i get some offers.
West coast customs below could be an inspiration...