Businesses use our platform to gain access to an on-demand, scalable workforce capable of completing millions of tasks in parallel. The workers consist of thousands of work-from-home and freelancers located around the world.
Workers use CrowdSource.com to search for and select from thousands of jobs.
Our current website is located at ScalableWorkforce.com. We recently purchased CrowdSource.com and would like to re-brand with our new name. We like our current logo, we just don't LOVE it so we thought we would give it back to the crowd here at 99 Designs for one more go! We do like the honeycomb concept, we just prefer to see some variations and some other ideas.
We want to play with the idea that CrowdSource.com is a business's "source for crowd workers." This allows you the freedom to emphasize the Crowd or the Source in the logo. As of today, we have envisioned the C and the S being upper case and the rest of the letters being lower case. We are open to other designs if they look great.
I will be responsive with regards to providing feedback.
Please do not expect me to compose a dissertation as to why your logo submission was obliterated from the competition. I will try my best to provide constructive feedback, however, if the submission volume exceeds that of which I can thoroughly respond... please do not be offended. If I reject your submission without feedback it is because your design is so far off-the-mark you are best starting from scratch or withdrawing from the contest.
While we have two audiences, we want you to focus on:
Large Corporations - Fortune 1000 Companies who use our platform to get tasks completed.
* Please DO NOT use beveling, embossing, gradients or drop shadowing to style the font.
* Winning logo will be clean, simple, business professional
* Winning logo will be inviting (not overly corporate, stuffy or boring but not cartoon-like, either)
* Winning logo will look good when printed in black and white, when sewn on a shirt, etc.
* Winning logo will look professional even when shrunk to a small size
* Winning logo will be interesting but not over the top - one that will stand the test of time as design trends change - less is more
* We are open to the idea to keeping ".com" in the logo
* We are also open to having an icon or a symbol accompany the logo (please refrain from dropping corny clip art and mindless icons into your submissions - we will strike down upon those logos without mercy or regret.).
* Intricate / icons should be avoided since the details are hard to make out when reduced in size.