Please see the website for a rough idea of what aesthetic we're looking for:
General design principles:
- The E and I could either be alone, or part of the longer words. Please experiment with them in uppercase and lower case letters.
- I like designs that incorporate E & I into the design, rather than a generic symbol. This is not a must, however.
- I'd like the logo/design to be something that suggests East Asia (relatively subtly)
<p style="font-style: normal; line-height: 19px; font-family: sans-serif; ">- I'd like the design in red, and the lettering in black on a white background.
Some specific ideas:
- Shape the E and I like a Japanese Torii gate. Where the left hand post and the main horizontal post form part of the 'E' and the right hand post forms the 'I'. (see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torii)
- Have the E and I in a wood-block print/seal (see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(East_Asia))
- Maybe the 'e' could be shaped like an eye, indicating insight.
- Or the circular outline of 'e' could represent the globe and the horizontal dash within it could symbolise Asia...
Thanks a lot!