Our organization builds the economic wealth of the 10-parish region of Southeast Louisiana. We accomplish this by recruiting companies to the area, by supporting legislations that creates a fertile business environment, creating and implementing workforce training programs, conducting essential research, and supporting industries that can thrive in the area.
Our organization uses our logo in almost everything that we do: marketing of our operations and the city, ini sponsorship of local and regional events, in advertising campaigns, and official office materials.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
*** DO NOT JUST DUPLICATE OUR CURRENT LOGO WITH A DIFFERENT FONT***
We're looking for a refresh of our current logo. Some changes that we're interested in:– Equal size for the words in the organization name (right now, "Greater" is larger than "New Orleans" and "Inc."
– In current usage, we write "Greater New Orleans, Inc." – the comma and period are not necessary but we're open to seeing it
– A new font can, and probably should, be used
– Our tagline is changing to Regional Economic Development– The state, with grey fill and orange emphasis on our region, should remain, but we're open to seeing reinterpretations of the shape
– The color bar, which represents each of the 10 parishes in the region, should stay in some capacity
– You can see our current style at http://gnoinc.org and http://worknola.com
– Although the function of our organization is generally conservative, our style is generally more sleek and progressive
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte