I don't want anyone to waste their time, so even though I'm not 100% sure what I want for this logo, I can tell you what I don't want...
- Nothing with a glossy web 2.0 look, color should be flat.
- Nothing encompassed inside a circle or a badge style logo.
- No tall or square logos. This logo needs to have a horizontal landscape to fit in with our existing creative materials and website.
- Nothing rustic, retro, or vintage looking.
- No scribble scratch / handwriting looking fonts. Logo should look clean.
- Nothing overly kiddy. I know we sell birth announcements and baby shower invitations, but we also sell adult party invitations and wedding items.
Here are some logos I like and what I like about them...
- I like that the flamingo looks like it's made out of paper rings / streamers.
- Like that one of the letters in the logo was made into an picture.
- I like that they have a illustration of some kind off to the left and the combo of words in a fun font with a modern font below it. Ideally, I'd like to have a logo that has some sort of illustration like this either within one of the letters or on the left side.
- Just like the style of the illustration and colors.
- Like how they broke up the words with a picture
- Like the subtle illustration on one of the letters
- While I don't like this logo, I like the concept here of the envelope with stars. If you decide to include an envelope in the logo, I would want something like this to show the fun/party side of it. I think just a plain logo seems too business services/corporate which we definitely are not.
- Same thing here. Don't care for the execution here, but I like the idea. An open box with streamers and confetti busting out.
Lastly, do not feel like you are restricted to the color scheme I mentioned. While I would like the main colors of the logo to fit that scheme, if you do an illustration with a lot of pieces to it like the open box of confetti and streamers, you can absolutely incorporate other colors into the design.