- Current logo is on webmymind.com (site will be rebuilt with new logo)
- Avoid the paper fold style, super thin fonts, 3D style/look and head/brain icons
- [addition] Not too keen on light globes, unless done super cleverly
- [addition] Not too keen on magnifying glasses. Prefer the abstract icon over the natural/real life icon
- Wanting a clean, simple, professional design
- 2 forms, a square'ish/block layout and a long, landscape layout (to accommodate a narrow space) (like Monash University http://wbmy.co/c )
- 2 styles, one for a light background and one for a dark background (or 1 style compatible with both light and dark backgrounds)
- a recognisable portion suitable for use as a 16px by 16px favicon
- the colour version to be legible in black and white (ie when photocopied)
- be a unique design
What have I left out to help you create a great design?
What else would you like to know?