Need a LOGO for a new web service targeting small-medium sized Web dependent businesses that are in need of ways to help automate they operations using the Web. They want to use Webflows. (Work and Data flows using the web = Webflows)
Incorporate/Create a flowing concept, "glyph" - something subtle but very much showing flowing.
Business potential is in the 100s Millions of users since its for anyone looking to automate some part of their "business". For example, following up on whether a client has filled out a form or paid an invoice, qualifies. Key is you, the person who knows the actual business, the workflows, you layout the business logic. NO Info Tech people and/or programming required. That means you could be helping design the next "google"-like logo! :-)
Looking to contract the winner to do Website design work, biz cards, etc.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Logo Goal: Attractive to entrepreneurial small-medium sized business types. Managers who are Web "go-getters" and are into using "cloud" and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS - i.e. SalesForce) type services. NOT marketed to programmers, Sales-Marketing, Executives, etc. - but people responding to operations = "getting things done!"
Lo que desea
- Clean - Confident - Smart - Light - Sharp - Professional ( = business efficiency)
- Conveys modern without being futuristic (NOT out of this world)
- Something that says today's progressive style
- Blue - Green - Violet, similar business hues/tones, appropriate color saturations
- short, smart, sharp taglines welcomed
- All in CAPS = too grand, BIG Co. feel (IBM, Banks, Gov, etc.)
- Too bright, Over-colorful, Over saturated Consumer-ish feels
- Fuzzy-cute, Powder-Puff, let's-play styles (Nickelodeon, Disney, etc.)
- Too intense, too busy, gamer-dark, earthy tones, amateur-web colors
- Boring - doesn't pop, and/or stand out in a crowd
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte