WhereThePho.com is a site that will automatically detect the user's location and show them the closest Phở (a popular noodle soup) and Vietnamese restaurants on a Google map.
Need a fun and stylish looking logo that can be used for the website as well as T-shirts and business cards. Please see the description for more details.
Nombre de la empresa
Where The Phở?
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
WhereThePho.com is a site that will automatically detect the user'slocation and show them the closest Phở (a popular noodle soup) and Vietnamese restaurants on aGoogle map. They'll be able to view each restaurant's details, postreviews, sign up for specials, etc. There will also be features geared towards the businesses that sign up with the service.
I am the developer of the application. I need a stylish and modern looking logo that can be used for the website as well as T-shirts and business cards. Obviously this is more of a "fun" type of app (nothing super serious), so I think the logo should reflect that.
The exact text to use should be either "WhereThePho.com", or "Where The Phở?". I'm undecided about whether to include the '.com'. A graphic of a bowl of Phở (with chopsticks sticking out) should be incorporated. The bowl graphic should also work as a standalone image that I can use as a favicon and Google maps marker.
Our current tagline is "Hungry for Phở? We've got your back." but it doesn't need to be included in the design.
Lo que desea
- The exact text to use should be either "WhereThePho.com", or "Where The Phở?".
- The 'o' in the word Phở should include the accent marks
- The bowl graphic should hold up as a standalone image that can be used as a favicon (16x16) and Google maps marker (slightly bigger, maybe 21x21).
- The original psd file. png files for the bowl by itself in the sizes specified above
- Real pictures of Phở
- Any over-the-top Asian font styles.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte