1. Simple and elegant design. Please nothing busy or loud colors. Check out my other wine site's logo http://princeofwine.com. The sites will not be related so the designs/ colors can be different.
2. Since the name has "warehouse", play on the combination of INDUSTRIAL (warehouse) and ELEGANT (pinot).
3. You do not have to have a bottle or/and glass in logo, but if you do, read below (4 and 5) as applicable.
4 Bottle: If you are going to have a bottle in the logo, it must be the "burgundy" style bottle (sloping shoulders) and not the bottle type used for cabernet sauvignon (straight shoulders).
5. Glass: Pinot Noir can be consumed in many kinds of wine glasses, but enthusiasts tend to get a specific shape designed for pinot noir. Most common glass shape is a "red burgundy" design which is generally a larger oval style wine glass. A very well known wine glass maker is http://riedel.com
6. The logo must have both the image as well as the words pinotwarehouse.com
7. Must provide a photoshop file / source files and font identity so we can separate the image from pinotwarehouse.com for promotional items where we print only the image or the words pinotwarehouse.com
Thanks and cheers!