So you get it now? Customers use my photos of letters and numbers to design their own personalised photo word art to hang in their home. They choose the photos, colours, matt, frame, canvass etc, and I produce it all and send it to them. They get creative on my creativity.
Attached is a rough (cringe worthy) layout purely to demonstrate the product and how the product "could" be used in the logo but then again the logo will be small and using product in the logo might actually make it hard to see, read and understand ("get"). I want the logo to be obvious and "functional".
Some competitors use the product in their logo while others go for a more clean / simple design.
If need be I can provide high-res images of my actual photos for use as letters in the logo but I am very open to a logo with or without product used in it.
If the former however, photos are portrait, ratio 3 (high) : 2 (wide) and will be offered to customers in black and white, sepia, washed-out colour or colour.
Because this product is a little hard to explain and is not initially intuitive, I sort of like / need the text "photo word art" as an accompanying descriptor / explainer built into the logo.
I am also keen on the text, "A Picture Says A Thousand Words" as a more formal tag line but I get that less is more and I can just use this text in copy or as a footer but I am putting it out there in case you feel you can work with it.
Something that isn't overly corporate.
Easily resizable, should be clear when quite small, as well as looking good on a t-shirt.
I am completely open to ideas. Whatever will look best and get me the most business :-)
Include a "TM" in the design.
Tone is classy, homely and warm.
▪ Brisbane, Australia
▪ sell globally via website
▪ females (80%), males (20%)
▪ most males would be buying for a female
▪ under 20s less likely due to less money, less interest and no home
▪ 40% buying for themselves, 60% buying for someone else
▪ key age range 20-50 (in terms of purchase)
▪ key age range 25-65 (in terms of appreciation / interest / recipient)
▪ medium to high social-economic status
▪ home art / home décor / home wares / personalised and unique gifts market
▪ décor / style conscious
▪ making a “house” a “home” market
▪ interior decorators / industry
▪ reliant on being somewhat online savvy
▪ confident with purchasing online (security)
▪ South-east Queensland 25%
▪ Rest of Queensland 5%
▪ Rest of Australia 60%
▪ New Zealand 5%
▪ World 5%
▪ here is my draft website to indicate colour pallet
▪ website logo placement space can adjust to suit final logo shape and size