WR3CK3D is not a typical racing game. Instead of racing, players are incentivized to crash into each other to complete objectives. The environment is also highly destructible.
There are three mini-modes for the game play...
- Cops and Robbers -- Become a robber and avoid the cops. Become a cop and smash into robbers to capture them.
- Pizza Delivery -- Pickup pizzas or steal pizzas from other players by crashing into them. Deliver the pizzas to highlighted houses by smashing into the houses.
- Monster Truck - Get a monster truck powerup to turn into a giant monster truck that can run over and explode other players.
Here is a recent video of game play...
Ideally, we would have a logo we could...
1) Use on website images
2) Use on posters (need high DPI version)
3) Use as a 64x64 pixel icon for the game launcher
I've attached a poster / concept art we did early in the project. At this time, we were planning a 100% offroad game. Since then, we've incorporated a cityscape into the game design. Nonetheless, both the poster and game are using vibrant colors and cartoony shapes.
I've also attached a current screenshot of the table UI that players use to practice before entering our Fireshark Game theaters. The environment is very similar to what players see in the actual game. Note that many UI elements in this screenshots are pink simply because this player was assigned pink as their unique color (the UI elements would have been a different color if they were assigned a different unique color).
Let us know if you have questions.