We are conspiracy theories website ( Disclose.tv ) and looking for a new LOGOMARK (identifying mark or symbol that doesn’t contain the business name). The content of the website is mainly videos and articles, but also a very popular forum (where people chat). Now, we may change our slogan to "Let the cat out of the bag" which means "revealing a conspiracy (friendly or not) to its target" according to Wikipedia.
Currently, our logomark is a small alien hand within a human hand, but this narrows our audience to alien conspiracies.
Going forward we want to reach a broader audience, thus the logomark should not feature UFOs/aliens, but a cat fitting to the new claim "let the cat out of the bag".
We are looking for a logomark (do not worry about or cover the logotype Disclose.tv, as we are looking for a symbol) that either abstractly or concretely features a cat or a cat head.
The logomark should also work/could still be recognized as an icon (32x32px). Thus, do not get to complex or playful with our work.
Please do NOT use any colors (just black and white, eventually gray tones). The logomark has to work on a BLACK background.
And have the audience in mind. A funny or cute "Hello Kitty"-like approach will not work in our case.
To sum things up:
- We're looking for a new LOGOMARK that works for http://www.disclose.tv
- The logomark shoud fit to the new slogan "let the cat out of the bag" (although do not get obsessed with the bag! Do NOT include the slogan in your submissions)
- Our website is about playing videos, chatting in forums, reading articles about weird topics, conspiracy theories, politics, mysteries and the like
- 70% of our audience is male
- The logomark has to work in small and large sizes (e.g. as icon) and should be in black/white/gray (on a black backgroud)