- We want the logo to be unique, have character & sophistication. By this we mean that the font needs to be unique and hold its own. It should not be over shadowed by the symbol but balance well with it. We don't want a generic font style from Microsoft word so it is important to think carefully on a font that is has a subtle character to it.
- Our mascot is a squirrel. Why? It stores food and is playful which should give an approachable element to our luxury brand. We would love too see it with a nut because it puts the point across. The squirrel can have a natural look like the Ferrari horse or an abstract look; but it is important it has a playful demeanor, blends well with the font and can look good on a food product. So a hairy animal look can be quite off-putting. So it should have an appeal to it.
- Kamrad is a family acronym but also means can/gear wheel in dutch.
- The logo will be in gold for our packaging. But for the digital look will have a varied palette as per the file we have attached.
- Moet & Chandon, Fortnum & Mason, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Folgers are brands where we see a lot of interesting things in terms of design.
Moet & Chandon & Fortnum & Mason have an elegant understated tone to their design.
We see that Ferrari & Lamborghini have interesting boundaries that tie the fonts in well with the logo
Folgers is a brand that has a warm brand feel to it. The font is noticeable with a unique backdrop
Eventually we would need certain size dimensions for social media. This is important to know so you get an idea of the color palette with regards to our brand direction.
The size dimensions among others we are going to need are:
- Standard logo size for web page, email footers, letterheads and packaging
- 320 x 132 pixels Link below shows sizes we need for Google, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram & Facebook:
Please make it interesting with regards to the writing and the logo
Potential further work on packaging and brand content.