We are a company going to specialize in golf club customization. We will be customizing clubs with paints, metal stamps, and refinishing. We want a logo that is simple, conveys elegance & sophistication, is powerful, regal, and oozes luxury. Needs to be somewhat classic looking. We like logos that are Heraldic looking in style and incorporate heraldic icons (shields, crowns, heraldic lions). NO COAT OF ARMS BANNERS NEEDED IN THE DESIGN, PLEASE. THANKS.
- M&C need to be bold and a main portion of the logo, or perhaps in a calligraphic typeface.
- MC needs to be very close together and then the ampersand to be incorporated somehow in between or as part of the 2 letters.
- Custom Works needs to be a simple and SMALLER than M&C in ALL CAPS underneath either:
WORKS (evenly spaced)
- Looking at the Louis Roederer (Cristal champagne logo), maybe an M&C that is in the background and subtle and CUSTOM WORKS across the front (see sample logos we like).
- Would maybe like to incorporate heraldic lions (silhouette or detailed) surrounding each side of M&C. WITH THIS DESIGN ELEMENT IN MIND, TRY NOT TO MAKE IT TOO "COAT OF ARMSY" LOOKING.
- Would like to maybe incorporate a heraldic crown (silhouette or detailed) on top of M&C. (maybe both ^)
WITH THIS DESIGN ELEMENT IN MIND, TRY NOT TO MAKE IT TOO "COAT OF ARMSY" LOOKING.
- We would like a logo design that we can extrapolate simple element for simpler logo use & branding "M&C Custom Works". But a bit more complex overall, to have as an elegant design for the website and for other needs.
- We want a logo that when you see the symbol, you know it is M&C (heraldic crown comes to mind)
- Colors: (order of preference) Black/White w/Red accents - Black/White w/Sapphire Blue Accents - Black/White