* So in the logos I uploaded above, the minimalist aspect (except the badges ones) of them is what sticks out to me as pleasing. Maybe seeing one badge version would be nice, but even then, I kind of feel like the mark itself should be able to stand alone outside of a badge.
* I've also attached a design brief doc with some info, for context, and links to some possible inspiration. There's also some OLD sketches I did a long time ago. Take them for what they're worth, I'm not tied to them at all, but maybe they'll spark some inspiration.
* Also, check out this other 99design contest I did for a different logo, that should also provide some info on the aesthetic/design I'm going for:
* Check out my twitter avatar for another concept idea:
* I'll probably want to use the the entire logo, or just the mark, on my twitter handle as well as on a website/tshirt/etc., so sizing is going to matter
Excited to see what you come up with!