Additional information for the finalists:
- Please re-read the briefing carefully.
- Always use a true white background (no business cards or other background), since this will be the background of the website and the business cards.
- Always make sure that the design will also be recognizable as a black&white version (e.g. in a fax).
- We will decide as a team.
- It seems that the team prefers darker blue and green colors over lighter blue and green colors.
- It seems that the team prefers fonts without serifs (sans-serif fonts) over fonts with serifs.
- it seems that the team preferred the calm and simple designs over the playful and fancy designs.
Help us create the next market leader in the company succession market.
What is company succession all about? Here is a good summary:
We are a network of professional consultants from different fields of business (lawyers, HR, tax consultants, financial advisors, psychologists), who help people selling and buying companies (company succession). Our target audience are rich people or organizations, who want to purchase a business and take the next steps to broaden their market entry. Alternatively, we want to target founders of companies, who want to give their company into good, caring hands.
The name comes from the following idea:
"Rhein" is the river that flows through our country and is famous here. Most of the consultants live near this river.
"Folge" is part of the German word "Unternehmensnachfolge" (company succession). It also means "follow".
RheinFolge is the word that should appear in the logo. The F in the middle of the word should be in capital letters. The capitalization should not be changed.
We do want:
- hold a hand, consult
- the logo should also at least be recognized in black & white (e..g. when in a fax)
What we do not want:
- last century style