Cómo The Lenci Group comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
The Lenci Group is a small corporation with 4 eCommerce sites.
MaxWigs is one of the top sites offering: wigs, hair extensions, hairpieces, etc through strong brand partnerships. Our value is in our Live Customer Service, color exchange program, and our aggressive pricing throughout our product selection.
Truth be told, we're a husband & wife team striving to provide a better life for our daughters. And investing our souls into these sites is our retirement & future.
We also employ 5 wonderful women throughout the Sacramento area, and entrust them with vital operations.
We do have a presence Twitter, Facebook, & YouTube.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Of course, women of all ages, is the main target audience when it comes to hair needs. Up 'til now we have only focused on the Caucasian market, but in Q1 we will be offering product that caters to multi-national ethnicities as well.
When women come to our site, we want them to feel empowered to look their best. To have the confidence in their beauty, and to understand that we're THERE for them. We want them to feel they have a "friend" & source that can assist them in their search for inner & out beauty.
That leads us to another group of consumers that have battled & fought against cancer, or other illnesses, where their hair is an issue. We need to make those consumers comfortable & appreciated when they arrive at MaxWigs.
"Don't worry about the # of entries, we haven't chosen a winner and we're still on the fence about a lot of existing ideas. We want your ideas too. We've increased the prize on this contest because we really need the best designers submitting entries. Our competitors have horrible logos and we need to blow them away."
We do not have any design in mind, although we do have some points we'd like to share with you:
1. Color is important - should be soft, comforting, girly, glitzy.....get creative!
examples: from MAC Cosmetics - http://bit.ly/lillyland http://bit.ly/makeupcom
2. We don't mind coming across glitzy or elegant, but it should have a fun-loving attitude to it too. The current logo is too strong & rigid, I think.
3. The tag line we currently have can be changed, or removed altogether. But what we have doesn't exude "Experts".
4. Obviously. nothing silly or cartoonish. Needs to be crisp and clean.
5. Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png). We'll also need files for printing too.
6. It should be able to fit in header area on site - http://www.maxwigs.com
7. We need to set ourselves apart from the pack. Being "just" another wig site, by design, is not going to cut it.
Have fun and good luck.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte