Here is a very short video of our product so you know what we do:
Password is "betterclaiming"
mediPass simplifies how people access and use health care services through an elegant, end-to-end mobile experience. You can find the right provider, book them, and automatically manage insurance claiming and payments to minimise your "out of pocket" expenses. We try to make your costs really transparent and easy by getting rid of paper forms and giving you a simple "uber-like" approach to payments and insurance claims.
We help health care providers like physio's and chiro's be more efficient and concentrate on health care rather than administration.
>>> Addendum to brief:I emailed this to all designers:
Just in reviewing the concepts that have been submitted, a couple of general points come out:
1) The logo will be on a website. It should look good and be legible in something like 200x60. This isn't hard and fized, but general.
2) I'd also asked to see how you would represent this in a facebook profile photo - this needs to be readable on 140x140, as that is size in mobile page/app.
3) After looking at submissions, strong preference for solid colours (rather than gradients)
4) I've mentioned it in the brief, but would reiterate that its hard to be original using a cross for health care. If you can, fantastic -- no one has yet. But our preference is to avoid crosses, hearts, and things that have religious overtones.
I hope this helps.
>>> Addendum to brief:I emailed this to all designers with 1 day to go:
First, I want to thank you all for your design submissions. I have asked 99D to make the contest "blind" from here out, because we have recieved so many derivative designs based on the work you have already submitted. In respect for your work, I want to make sure you have the opportunity to submit your BEST, MOST ORIGINAL AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN concept, and be confident that it isn't going to get ripped off by another designer in this contest.
I've tried to give pretty comprehensive direction up until this point. So I hope that has been helpful. Key points so far:
- Concepts that we want to convey in the logo: "healthy living" (as opposed to going to the doctor, or taking medicine), payment, and mobile
- Solid colors, not gradients
- San serif fonts (like Open Sans)
- spelling of "mediPass" with the small m and capital P
- Really don't want a "cross"
- Really don't anything that might look like religious
- While there are a number of nice designs that have the "heartbeat", I'd prefer to see something different unless I've given you specific feedback on your design. This is getting a bit overused.
- I'd like to see how you can make it look unique and readable on an iphone app button, if you can. Facebook profile pictures must be 140 x 140, and the app icon needs to be readable at 120 x 120. Some of you have done this, and it is appreciated.
So here is your chance. We have one more day, and I'd really like to see your best ideas. Thanks so much for your thought and effort.