Cómo christine.mekhail comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
First Memories Early Learning Centre
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Child care centre - Long day-care
Target Audience are parents
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
- We don't want too many colours in the logo please.
- 2-3 colours maximum.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
I like how the picture is incorporated in the name. I also like the use of colour to make the logo stand out.
I like the creativity of the font.
I like the the creativity of the tail matching the font and the reverse colour effect. It catches your attention.
I like how the tree is incorporated in the name
I like the creativity in the E and its colours. I would have preferred a more creative font though on the actual name and not used black.
this is a very smart looking logo. It is not cartoony and its not too corporate looking. It has a good balance. I love the fact that the name and business idea is reflected in the picture of the leaf that looks like it can turn into a box for packaging.
Although it is simple lines but it represents a nest and is reflective of the name.
I think this is smart in the sense that it has the pear and it looks prickly which in essence reflects the name. The name is also incorporated into the picture.
- Promote where Children's Memories all begin. Children spend a lot of time in day care. This is where they make friends, learn and have fun. Hence this is where their journey begins and this is one of the first places they start making good and happy memories.
- We want parents to feel that this childcare is special and will allow their children to create their first fun memories whilst they learn.
- We want a logo that is professional, yet smart and playful at the same time. We don't want it to look too cartoony and not too corporate like. A good mix would be greatly appreciated.
- Prefer a custom made logo (i.e. not using generic figures).
- We don't want too many colours in the logo please. 2-3 colours maximum.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte