Would like logo that communicates professional, wise, entrepreneurial image for company based in and serving the Middle East
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Balthazar Capital is an advisory firm that provides services to investors, lenders and microfinance institutions in the Middle East & North Africa. The company is based in Dubai, UAE and was named after one of the wise men, Balthazar, who was the King of Ethiopia. The founder started the first social business in the Arab world. She has a finance background but is committed to creating scaleable social change by linking commercial investors with poor small and microentrepreneurs in need of capital to grow their businesses.
Lo que desea
- Prefer young, energetic, bright, hopeful color scheme to grey/black/brown
- Like simple and clean look
- Ability to integrate logo into website and marketing collateral easily; website will include photos of poor microentrepreneurs from Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, etc
- Require hi-res (eps) and low-res (jpg) versions of logo with color sourcing
- Gaudy or overpowering colors
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte