NEW BRIEF IN ENGLISH:
SLOGAN: We would like the slogan " agent bancaire et courtier en assurances" to be included in the logo.
1) We would like to see entries with a line that divides the logo in two. Instead of the line finishing up with a house shape (like in the attached image011.jpg), you could try a symbol to represent the stock market (see the images of the stock market here attached).
2) You could design DMDN in the upper part, then place a line underneath. At the end of the line, a graphic representing the stock market as the house symbol in the image011.jpg and the slogan "agent bancaire et courtier en assurances" underneath the line.
3) You could also try to design DMDN in big font and put the slogan "agent bancaire et courtier en assurances" in the middle, in a different and smaller font, as in the example of the attached image image014.jpg
4) You could also combine idea 2) and 3) mentioned before by designing DMDN in big font and place a line in the middle (cutting the DMDN as in image014.jpg) with a symbol representing the stock market at the end of it
5) You could alternatively try to design a circle that goes around the logo by playing with the D letter. Maybe the circle, when printed, can give a deep effect and be printed in a different material and colour then the other letters and components of the logo.
6) You can also try a mix of these 4 attached images' ideas, as explained from point 2) to 5).
COLOURS: I would like the logo to contain two clear and subtle colours (grey and white for example or grey and black). However, we wouldn't like bright colours. Better to use matte or pastel colours.
WHERE IT WILL BE USED:
Logo will be printed on business cards, on a cardboard paper, with a deep effect-
It will also be used in big dimensions and printed on metal or plexiglas with back-projection.