==WHAT WE WANT:
- We want a PICTORIAL logo mark, which from a glance shows clearly what we do/ our general vibe.
- An image should tie in with the company name. I don't want an image and then just the name in a separate font.
- We would like the icon to play on the ideas of "Decisions" and "Visualization" (viz is shorthand for visualization). Our speciality is developing images from data so companies can make quick decisions.
- I'm looking for an image that really captures the essence of the company and the brand, and can be used that can be used for favicon, social media, etc. when people see this -- they must know it's my company.
- Flat design. No 3D. Negative space approach.
==WHAT THE LOGO NEEDS TO SHOW:
- The image should evoke decision making and taking action. Our partner companies typically refer to us as the accelerator.
- We need to stand out from companies that are focused on implementing the technology.
- We deal with the people, process, and culture change to make the technology effective.
==IMAGERY TO CONSIDER:
- feeling of motion/action/speed associated to making decisions
- circles are a strong component of our data designs
** - you can consider consider using an eye for visualization, but you must work in the data element of our brand -- DO NOT just make an eye **
==LOGOS WE LIKE AND WHY:
Regarding the attached images, the "negative space" examples I find interesting because they make you engage your visual thinking, fit our brand of being different, and clearly stand out from competitors.
WE DON'T WANT:
- I DO NOT want something that is just a play on the letters D and V.
- I want the image to be less literal around data and not be focused on a text-based image.
- I DO NOT want an image separated with my company name as a font. They should be integrated.
Please consider what I've written in this brief -- a lot of thought and experience has gone into this.
I'm looking for submissions that bring my ideas here to life in a simple, yet sophisticated design.