The Eastside Apartments will be a brand new 180-unit, 6-story apartment community developed by PEG Development (http://www.pegdevelopment.com) in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. PEG Development is the behind-the-scenes team getting the project off the ground, but we like to give each of our developments their own identity. The Eastside Apartments will be located at 350 South 600 East in Salt Lake City, which is east of the central business district and near the light rail line that leads to the university. The apartments will have excellent access to downtown amenities and the University of Utah. The building design is very clean and modern (see attached rendering), and we would like to capture this feel in our logo. The east side of Salt Lake City is an eclectic mix of modern and historical architecture, and it is generally considered one of the more desirable places in the city to live.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The majority of residents at the Eastside Apartments will be young professionals, students, and others who want to be part of the downtown scene. The existing apartment building to the west of our property leads the market in terms of rent, so we intend to attract more of an "upper-class" tenant. As mentioned above, the building design is clean and modern inside and out, and we would like to maintain this theme on our logo. The logo will be used for advertising materials, new move-in packets, letterhead, business cards, and possibly on the door plaque of each unit.
While we encourage creativity, we would like our logo to accomplish the following:
1) Match the modern design motif of the project
2) Incorporate the grays and/or steel blues of the building exterior and interior (please see the attached drawings)
3) Possibly incorporate the mountains that dominate the east side of the Salt Lake Valley
4) Evoke a feeling of urban sophistication
5) Include the text "Eastside Apartments"
6) Appeal to a youthful audience
7) Be simple enough to include on signage, letterhead, and business cards
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte