These slogans are NOT part of the logo, but will be incorporated in a line of products. I think Knowing them is helpful to get a better concept of the bran. Beyond Able...Im unstoppAble. Beyond Able... Im InimitAble
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a non-profit organization serving children and young adults with disabilities.
•Vision Statement: Every child can live a wholehearted life within and beyond their physical and cognitive abilities.
• Mission statement: Provide services to eliminate barriers that contribute to disability and build brave communities that choose compassion and connection.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
We want everyone to participate in their community - to have strong and meaningful relationships - to have quality of life. Our goal is to provide the services to make that happen; from improving access to health care to facilitating inclusion in the community. We want communities that see children with 'disabilities' as any other children. kids and adults that are not afraid to come up to the kid in the wheelchair or the kid that is acting 'strange' . Value each other differences and think of each other as equals. These are out goals for this year. We will provide many different services as we grow - but wanted to give you an idea of what our day-to-day would look like
Area of Impact: Education – Health Care Literacy
• GOAL 2: Provide education materials for families of children with Spinal Cord Injuries.
Area of Impact: Access to Care
• GOAL 3: Provide evidence-based services in the community that are accessible regardless of insurance status.
• GOAL 4: Improve rehabilitation outcomes by providing the necessary equipment during inpatient or outpatient treatment.
Area of Impact: Quality of Life
• GOAL 5: Empower families by providing them education in topics that will help them care for their love ones, become effective advocates, and facilitate inclusion in the community.
Area of Impact: Formalized Training and Inclusion
• GOAL 6: Facilitate transition to school by providing training to teachers.
Area of Impact: Formalized Training and Access to Care
• GOAL: Increased the amount of health care providers that can cognitive rehabilitation by providing a formalized training program.
Area of Impact: Inclusion
• GOAL: Provide a reliable system of transportation to community events.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte