Cómo Actor's Express comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Actor's Express is a professional nonprofit theatre located in Atlanta, Georgia. We produce new plays and musicals as well as the occasional classic. Our productions range from daringly provocative to audaciously hilarious. Our target audience is arts and culture enthusiasts. Most are well-educated, affluent Atlantans. We have a strong LGBT audience.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
UPDATE: We are no longer set on using the green from our current logo. We are interested in a 1-color logo but are open to new colors. It does need to look good on our new website (see attachments). Also, we've added some new logo inspiration. Consider the idea of altering one of the letters in our name to create something that references theater.
We are going through some big changes at Actor's Express. In the next couple of months we will launch a new website and would like to unveil a new logo along with it. The logo created should be clean and modern and work on both light and dark backgrounds. We'd like to look at some 1-color (monochromatic) options. The things we don't like about our current logo are the inflexibility of its vertical orientation and the way it feels boxed in. We do not want anything cheesy or theater-typical like the drama masks incorporated into the logo.
- Curious Theatre Company - like the idea of having some type of image incorporated in the logo that we can use to represent our brand. Like the red pop-color.
- Playwrights Horizons - Could go for a just text logo. Like the boldness and modern font.
- Nashville Repertory Theatre - Really like this logo. Like that is is 1-color and very clean and modern. Like that it has both an image and text piece.
- Signature Theatre Company - Like that this is 1-color and really represents the name of the theatre. Also feels very contemporary.
- Wooley Mammoth - Like this logo because of the fun, modern font and layout but do not want something that is so restrictive because of the vertical orientation.
- Theater Federation - Like the icon of the stage lights in the logo. Very simple.
Helpful Images and Documents
- Our current logo
- The homepage of our new website (currently in development)
- Marketing image for Bad Jews
- Marketing image for Murder Ballad
- Artwork for Les Liaisons Dangereuses
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de Twitter
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte