Aims of the Company
- To provide an all-in-one letting platform for tenants and landlords
- To make letting less of a burden for Landlords and Tenants
- To remove the middle man from the letting process
- To avoid the unnecessarily high fees imposed by agents for both Landlords and Tenants
- To help improve the quality of services provided by Landlords and enhance the Tenant experience
- To help Landlords effectively manage their properties and improve the quality of their service at minimal effort
- To provide the necessary information / guidance for Landlords to let out their properties
- To encourage inexperienced Landlords to use a more secure and trustworthy service for letting out their properties
- Provide complete transparency with fees (they know the exact amount being charged for using the service)
Private landlords comprise a range of different types, from an organisation with a large portfolio of property through to ‘accidental’ landlords, for example those renting their main home as a short-term measure or to family members.
There are also private ‘Buy-to-Let’ landlords who will rent their property out as a long-term measure.
The age group on landlords varies significantly from younger to older persons. Therefore, the brand must be appealing to all ages.
The targeted market will be renters typically aged between 20 – 39 (Generation Rent). This is the generation that will not be able to afford to buy due to high housing costs and the inability to save for a deposit.
The targeted market will either be an individual looking for a place of their own, a couple, or a mixed group of multiple earners who have joined together to bring affordability near to manageable levels.