The platform is an initiative of Dutch organisations: representatives of AKVO, 1%CLUB, TexttoChange, Africanews, Global Village Media, Nabuur, Hivos, Oxfam Novib, Butterfly Works, Pif World en Partos.
We would like the logo/identity to express that:
- it is a platform/network (many parties are involved and we would like to make more connections, also international cooperation)
- it is a transparent, honest platform/network and open for everyone
- it is a platform/network that focuses on the use of internet technology within in the development aid sector.
- it is a platform that pleads for innovation, change, renewing.
- it is a platform that stimulates sharing experiences, information, knowledge and technology.
- we would appreciate it if we could use the logo (or part of it) as a stamp, like Apple has.
- please be aware that we don’t want a traditional look and feel that has been used in the development aid sector.
- maybe you could try to work with some elements from the Partos logo (see attachment)
If you have questions concerning this briefing don't hesitate to contact us. Good luck and thanks in advance!