* A version with and without tagline
* Ensure the "IT" in the tagline stands out from the rest of the tagline so the audience reads it as the acronym for Information Technology rather than just the word 'it'.
* Not your typical conservative IT logo
* No pale or pastel colours - we want strong and bold
* Professional looking but also a little bit edgy and 'cool'
* A simple overall look
* A bold, strong, modern, easy to read font (sans-serif - but not your standard Arial or Verdana)
* Any adjoining graphic beside the company name, rather than above it.
* Not convinced about including a cloud as part of the logo (a bit overdone and cliched)
* Blue as the dominant colour (maybe?)
The logo will be the foundation of the Boxless brand, and will be used on all marketing materials including:
* business cards
Some ideas we've had (but which we are by no means wedded to):
* An artistic circular graphic in place of the 'O' in Boxless (maybe in a different colour). The 'O' could look like it has been hand-drawn over and over.
* An old looking label or sticker (like it had once been on a box)
* A box coming apart, or disappearing into the distance
* A stamp look (not a postage stamp, but more of a branding iron stamp) perhaps on a slight angle
* Something suggestive of a lack of borders, breaking free, or thinking outside the box