Human Resources Management/Consulting - new sole proprietor focusing on team building, training & development, coaching, employee relations, termination best practices, performance management.
Target audience is small to mid-size companies - industrial, franchisees, consumer goods, employing between 10 - 100 employees.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
- a "paceline" is a group of bikes/skaters that bike/skate closely together in a row to maximize speed and efficiency; I'm translating that into: people working together do the best job and produce the best results
- my logo vision is of 3-4 people in a line, holding hands (to show they are functioning best together vs. apart)
- the people represent different types of workers. I'd like one to have a hardhat and tool belt, one to have a briefcase and one to have a laptop. If there's a 4th, then maybe a backpack or holding a stack of books. I'm open to other ideas to represent employees/people
- at least one of the people should be female (represented by long hair or a skirt?)
- I envision the legs to be abstract -- looking like they are fast moving wheels (I'm sure there's a design word for that!)
- I don't want the people to have defined facial features - more abstract, but still recognizable as people/employees from various industry/jobs
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte