The 8020PM blog applies the "Pareto principle" to project management, to define the simplest and most effective project management tools (i.e. the 20%) to deliver the most effective outcome (i.e. the 80%). Its a blog for project managers and non-project managers.
The Pareto principle (also known as the 80-20 rule, the law of the vital few, and the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
1. Strong bold colours
2. Printable in black and white or colour
3. Scalable so it can be used as website header logo or in larger formats eg brochures or posters
4. Maybe include motif alongside words eg Think Traffic logo (as the motif will be used again eg for webpage title blocks)
These Bruce Lee quotes on simplicity describe what we wish to achieve:
1. It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.
2. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity.
3. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum.
Values to communicate:
1. Refined simplicity
2. Simplicity in form and design
3. Professional with strong integrity
4. Results driven
5. Personable / approachable
6. Bold / strong