Girls for President! is an international platform focused on girls’ leadership, empowerment and girls as future presidents of countries, companies, and communities. Girls for President! empowers girls and women to be confident in their abilities and comfortable with power.
Girls for President! empowers girls aged 10-17 and young women 18-25 through sharing key resources, providing informational workshops and engaging networking opportunities. Using an approach of "By girls for Girls" our goal is 50% of the world's presidents are female by 2030.
Girls for President! recognizes that all girls have leadership abilities that, if nurtured, will result in more girls willing to stand up for their ideas and be unapologetic about challenging gender norms in order to take their seat at the table where decisions are made. Our vision is social equality and a society where girls naturally claim their right to speak up on issues that matter to them.
Our approach involves 6 KEY AREAS:
• Sharing key skills and confidence building leadership resources
• Providing networking opportunities for girls and young women
• Advocating for girls and subsequently women's issues
• Training professionals who work with girls on issues related to gender and girls’ empowerment.
• Providing girl-specific power workshops.
• Working with organizations and corporations to build their girls’ empowerment platform