WHAT I'M DOING
I'm a freelance Business/IT consultant. I'm not only an advisor, but also very practical by helping implementing my IT advice. It's focused on process optimization for small business (±10FTE employees), where I use standardized workflow and cloud applications to drastically improve business effectiveness.
Business owners, C level Executives and other high level decision makers.
MY TALENTS / USP
I Can only do two things very good:
1. I'm an activator that can make things happen by turning thoughts and ideas from myself or my clients into action. HOW:
By finding the motivation and love in people, and by making them responsible to fulfill their own motivation and love. Than helping them putting tasks and milestones. And finally helping to reach them by removing obstacles along the way.
2. I have a third eye by putting the right software and people on the right place. I'm very good in structuring and researching how certain employees, cloud software tools and the interactions within this can be put together to effectively work together. HOW: Mapping out and structuring employee talent, software and processes. Than detecting obstacles. And the last step making adjustments and do change management to overcome these obstacles and reaching goals.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Otros requisitos relativos al color
For my recent photo's, go to: dev.guidokok.com
Please use similar or the same colors as in my old logo Conexes (http://conexes.nl). Or if you decide to not use these colors, please explain why, because I'm open to better ideas that reflect my personality.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Less is more. Only Disadvantage is that the business name is not visible
I really like the dynamic sharp lines of the reindeer. It feels modern. And the Name gives a solid feeloing. Don't like the typography
I like this because it's very clean and simple.
Sophitstcation and simpleness in one square
The leaf also represents packaging. Furthermore I like the sharp lines.
I really like that the square icon and business name are on the same line. In this way you can easily separate them for different uses. It also shows power, but because it's orange (and not red) it's not to overwhelming
The typography together with the curves gives a dynamic feeling. Although it's not as powerfull as wolf.
I like this one the most. It's thick and compact and therefore shows power. But it's also precise in it's sharp lines and that shows efficiency/effictivenes. Furthermore The K is connected with the G.
It would be very nice if You can make something like this with GK. And than in the same style Guido Kok besides it.
1. In the beginning of my business I had the idea to build an agency, and that's why I used the name Conexes. Now I'm reverting back to my own name Guido Kok. Activities are almost the same.
2. In some kind of way my Conexes.nl logo is sharp (italic and font type) but also dynamic (with the curve from the X). And it shows that I'm connecting (Conexes) People , IT and processes.
3. The new Guido Kok logo should represent the following values.
a. Sharp and Strong. (I'm a wolf, not a sheep)
b. Dynamic (I'm fast and can adapt easily)
c. Connecting (I'm connecting People , IT and processes.)
d. I like it when the square image is in front of or in the middle of the logo. Many logo's have an icon with below a business name. In this way the height is much to big I think. So the nicest thing is to have a Squared/rounded logo with GK and than my name: Guido Kok.
>>e. I really really like the GK invest and Xing logo. Take that as an inpisration.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte