Please read carefully for the new logo for Practical Ecommerce. We have specific requests.
1. Use Helvetica for the basic underlying logo font.
2. Find creative ways to use Helvetica.
3. Make the characters bold, heavy, and touching each other, or very close to each other.
4. Capitalize P in Practical and capital E in Ecommerce. All other letters lower case.
5. Consider three custom letters in the logo:
a. P in Practical. Consider having the lower loop not touch the vertical line, or something else creative.
b. E in Ecommerce. This is the most important letter in the logo. I hate the default upper case E in Helvetica. Alter it to soften the right angles.
c. mm in "Ecommerce". Please consider altering the lower case m's to have a similar "m" treatment to our current logo, at http://www.practicalecommerce.com
6. Again, the most important letter in the logo is the upper case E in "Ecommerce." We will use this letter for our browser favicon, and for our Facebook and Google+ profile photo, and for our Twitter logo.
7. For inspiration on innovative uses of Helvetica, consider:
8. The tagline does not have to be in Helvetica. But the logo must be in Helvetica, creatively designed.