233Premier is a recruiting agency with a difference. We leverage the latest social technologies and agility-based approaches to deliver tech talent to top companies across the globe. Our audience are hiring managers and human resources professionals from Fortune 1000 companies and may include Chief Information Officers, CFO's, directors and vice presidents of technology, human resources managers, and recruiters.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
The company name is 233Premier (no spaces). I’d like the name to appear somewhere in the logo but am fine with abbreviations of the name as well if it works better that way.
* I am envisioning the logo as something that evokes an address on an upscale, modern mailbox or building address plaque.
* 233Premier is based in the Sears Tower and the name refers obliquely to our address at 233 South Wacker Drive in Chicago. I suspect that the Tower silhouette is a copyrighted image, but I’d be interested in seeing a treatment of the logo that strongly conveys our urban, upscale location.
* 233Premier is a Chicago-headquartered business and I would like to incorporate some elements conveying the “city of broad shoulders” (Carl Sandburg) and the implied Midwestern work ethic.
* Lots of recruiting agencies look like something out of the 1950s. The logo should look modern and classy without seeming stodgy or conservative.
* I’d be interested in seeing experiments with a simulated 3D, backlighting, or embossing effect to help give the logo the appearance of greater richness or depth.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte