1. Do you need a logo for your company or for a specific product or solution? (Please attach any other logo you use and describe its meaning.)Protective Life Corporation (traded on the NYSE as PL) owns Protective Life Insurance Company and ProEquities (PES) amongst other companies. Protective has its Brand Book. ProEquities has a draft Brand Book and its brand aligns with Protective but is different at the same time.
You may go to the web site to learn about ProEquities.
PES offers products, services, compliance, processing, etc. to financial advisors and registered reps that are licensed by governing authorities to conduct different levels of business. Products are manufactured by Product Sponsors.
A logo is requested for “Private Access”.
Private Access is the ProEquities “Separately Managed Account Platform”. (So it is not actually a “product” the way I typically would describe a “product”.) There are different “Money Managers” for Private Access. Each Manager brings individual experiences, reputations, talent pools, and tendencies for certain product mixes/asset classes they prefer. Some are niche-like, some nationally oriented, some global. Advisors (not clients) can contact a Manager within Private Access to request an advising relationship for their client.
2. What do you hope to accomplish with your new identity?
Private Access offers “private access” to money managers for financial advisors to have for their clients. On one hand, Separately Managed Account Platforms are not new to the industry. In fact, one may say that other broker dealers (independent and wirehouse) have offered a plethora of options – perhaps too many. PES will be careful and diligent in the number of options so as not to overwhelm advisors.
3. Describe your products / services you feel make you stand out.
Our competitive advantage is in the talent selecting the manager mix, the alliances formed previously allowing open doors to these groups, and the positive attitudes on both sides to join forces.
4. What is the most important application of your logo? (business cards, promotional products, building signage, web site. etc.)
Advisor materials including brochures, flyers, and a website – for both existing advisors to understand the platform and potential advisors who would be attracted to PES for the platform.
5. Describe your target market in terms of age, HH income, lifestyle, overall worth, geographical location, nationality, etc.Advisors are Series 65 or 66 licensed and tend therefore to be higher end, sophisticated individuals with clients in the top 10-20% of household income.