Stress Killer® is a delicious powder drink mix that helps kill stress.
MOST IMPORTANT for logo design:
#1 - Stress Killer (the words) should be the first thing you see. The name should pop out. Like in red bull and 5-Hour Energy.
#2 - There should be a simple story in the background showing stress being overcome. See, for example, the blue eagle descending on the orange flames of stress (see sample logos below). This story should not compete with the brand.
Note: don't try to tell the story of stress being killed in the name... by shaping the name or the letters.
THE LOGO DESIGN COULD BE:
A) THE WORD MARK + A DESIGN ELEMENT
B) THE WORD MARK + BACKGROUND EFFECT (LIKE BLUE AND SILVER FIELD IN RED BULL)
Company ethos: We search Mother Nature's arsenal to find her best weapons against stress, and then we bottle them.
Audience: anyone who is stressed, and yet doesn't want a remedy that makes them drowsy. Our target is a broad group of the general consumer marketplace. Office-workers. Parents. Blue-collar guys and gals who are overworked. Students who are stressed. People who are anxious about work or life. People who already look to supplements and energy drinks and things like Emergen-C for remedies.
StressKiller™ drink powder attributes:
It helps reduce stress... and helps enhance focus to make you more effective.
Core features of our brand:
• It works; it is effective.
• It's fun to use.
• It's safe.
• It's non-drowsy
Designers may want to check out our initial thoughts and ideas at:
The design should be
•Not too busy
• Suggest the excitement of what you're going to get when you use this product: the event of killing stress
We want our design to TELL A STORY of stress being reduced.
The visuals should do the following:
- convey the idea of stress being targeted and neutralized
- show a stress killing product that WORKS & that is non-drowsy
- the event and promise of stresskillling--stress being reduced--is a fun event with real effectiveness
- NOTE: stress killing is not the same thing as "just calming"...there is a certain excitement and action event associated with stress killing (for example, the powder will fizz when it hits water and the drink will have an exciting tang or "zing" on the tongue)
- We want the logo/brand to pop on the shelf, to stand out. We think colors will be important.
- we could be interested in effects such as metallic reflection of colors
- designers can feel free to experiment with the EKG concept... where the jagged heartbeat is smoothed out and turned into a heart. There is no obligation to use this... only if it fits your design.
- we are interested in the use of the natural silver packaging on the powder packet, either as outlines or design blocks or highlights (i.e. areas where there is no ink just the silver shining through) to suggest efficacy and vitality and energy.
Brand motto: "Kill Stress ... Enjoy Life" There is no obligation to use this in the design.