We are purveyors of expertly sourced honey. Our mission is to help our customers to discover and explore the unique qualities of honey based on their floral origin. We source raw honeys from the finest producers and package them to excite and inform.
Our flagship product provides a ‘chocolate box’ selection of honeys from 6 different floral origins i.e. flower types. Our ‘chocolate box’ format allows us to showcase the contrasting flavours that are expressed in the honey, depending upon which flowers the bees have visited.
Inside the chocolate box, honey is packaged in small, single serve, pods. A secondary product will sell larger amounts of honey in jars (after being discovered through the chocolate box).
Our target audience is those with extra disposable income (middle class) and foodies (those interested in high quality food). Age groups 30+ years.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Alimentos y bebidas
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Key aspects of the desired brand identity:
• Sophisticated identity, bringing the impression of product curation, rareness
• Boutique, clean, simple colours
• Fair-policy beekeeping
• Promoting the conservation of bees, which are critical to our biosphere and under decline in many parts of the world
Aspects of a logo that I like:
• Large clear font for key words, smaller font for ancillary words e.g. ‘club’ or ‘co’
• Typeface more important than graphic. Not too much interchanging pictures with fonts i.e. using honeycomb hexagon in place of letter ‘o’
• Possibly a classic feel with some italics
• Simple colour palette (whites, greys, blacks, golds for honey)
• Examples that I like include the Hotel Chocolat logo. Willie’s Cacao is also good (classic, but fun). Fever Tree (they make tonic). Origin honey (sell honey).
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte