Cómo Punctuating Reality comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Punctuating Reality, a new copywriting business, needs a friendly, fun logo.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I'm a girl blogger starting her own copywriting business, and I'm looking for an identity that will work for both the blog and the copywriting business. I want to give off warm, friendly vibes, veering towards fun but hanging back from cutesy. I have a website at http://punctuatingreality.com; however, I am willing to change my website to match a good logo. I like browns, greens, oranges, blues -- mostly in that order. Bright, rich colors appeal to me. I will try to give feedback to let people know what I'm liking, as at this point I'm open to almost anything.
new* Ratings System:
2 star and below - not really what I'm looking for.
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - I really like the design and will make the final selections from these.
Lo que desea
- I want the logo to easily translate to business cards, stationery, and other media.
- If a special font is used, I would like access to it.
- Web 2.0
- I don't like entire words in uppercase.
- I don't want it extremely complicated.
- I'm not a big fan of white backgrounds -- I like earth tones as backgrounds.
- new* I don't really want the word itself to be the logo -- I'd like that to be stand-alone. (But I would like the words customized to fit.)
- new* I'm not a big fan of things tending to the color red, unless they're VERY brown or orange based.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte