Please note that the logo should be about my field of work (quality in use) or any of the keywords I provide below.
I imagine that you could use, e. g., the shape of a human/head/hand, or the letters QiU (for quality in use). But I would rather be surprised by your own ideas on this topic.
Due to some of your feedback, I simplified the brief as follows.
• My business is about consulting, training and coaching in the field of "quality in use", sometimes also called "human-centered quality".
• Other keywords related with my business are:
- human-computer interaction
- human-centered design (a.k.a. user-centered design)
- usability and user experience
- user requirements engineering
- user focus and customer focus
- cognitive ergonomics
- (human-centered) digital transformation
• My clients typically don't have a background in user experience, but either in business administration or in IT/engineering.
I would appreciate a logo that ...
• is positive, instigates a good mood.
• is/contains a reversible figure or other form of ambiguity.
• uses a white/light background.
• has the text (company name) on its right side instead of underneath. (The logo is likely to be used in the upper right corner of a letter / upper left corner of a web page.)
Please AVOID ...
• my name/initials. (I'm from Germany, where "SS" doesn't mean anything good.)
• any shape that could be misinterpreted as part of a swastika.
• focusing on technology only. (My business is primarily about people, and about how technology can serve them best.)
• using more than 1 font and/or more than 1 font size.