Company colors will be red and white (no color codes defined yet)
- reflects amplifying our* message (*we together as consumers)
- reflects transparency
- reflects impact
- is very simple like the logos of Twitter, Beats or Apple
- will also work in small size (i.e. as an smartphone app icon)
- will include the company name either within the logo or next to logo like this http://goo.gl/JLwLK7
We are happy to grant designers 100% freedom to create stunning, unique designs. However, there are two things we would like to mention in advance.
- We created a very, very simple draft ourselves and kinda liked it: http://goo.gl/cy3aP0
- Here’s another logo we found with a random search and thought it was cool http://goo.gl/qWdiH8
That’s it folks - happy designing!
---- Update 15.3. -----
Many thanks for all the participants for the submissions! We have good selection of logos already. However, there are couple of things we would like to point out:
- Many of the submissions are direct reflections of the two examples we gave in advance. We would also like to see some original ideas that are radically different to the current submissions.
- Keep the logos simple please and remember the logo also need to work as an icon.
Please do not send logos that are basically a text and some simple image anyone can find from Google Images. If you want to have any chance of making the finals, you need to create something professional and unique.