About our project: With „Raverglueck“ we will bring the huge magic world of techno, house and electro festivals closer to the techno lovers delivering all the relevant information and our recommendations. We strongly believe that techno community around the world deserves more than festival postings on Facebook/Instagram and websites summarizing key facts. We want techno lovers to find out about all the beautiful events which exist and give them a high quality evaluation of these enabling the best experience they could ever have during a festival visit. We love techno music and think that festivals are a special form of magic experience for your mind & soul. We want techno lovers to have the maximum of the possible great experience exploring new opportunities, getting inspired, showing them how their vacation might be connected with events and becoming a part of a world-wide techno festival community. The authentic impression of the festivals will be delivered by our own experiences - we are going on a journey around the world to enable the best insights one could get.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Entretenimiento y bellas artes
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Ligeros y neutrales
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Our wishes for the logo:
- please no designs of artful letter "R" or "RG". this would only be accepted if clearly connected to techno attributes
- it should be generic style and not only represent the specific journey around the world, but concentrate on the meaning of "Raver" and "Glueck" - meaning in German Fortune of the Raver. Something expressing a happy raver or his/her thoughts / visions / state of mind would be perfect. Raver is a person dancing to techno
- the style of the logo should attract automatically the techno lovers (something fitting into the scene and yet special! compare Katermukke, Berlina fuer Techno, Stil vor Talent, etc.)
- We are open for new ideas, yet we find the logos cool which are simple, abstract, not very colorful and eye-catchers
- The brand name "Raverglueck" has to be a part of the logo (not only symbol without the name)
- you may consider diverse techno attributes (vinyl, headphones, bass box, drop symbols, festival people crowd, etc.) and/or a pyramid which symbolizes our evaluation concept
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte