Our company is an online recruitment platform bringing candidates and companies together, aiming to simplify and speed up the recruitment process for both sides.
Recruitment upside down:
- Companies compete for candidates instead of candidates applying for jobs in companies
- Candidates are in direct contact with companies (no third party involved)
- Candidates receive only matching offers that correspond to their preferences and profile (no spamming with irrelevant offers)
- Companies have access to a database filled exclusively with qualified and interested (job seeking) candidates
Our target audience are highly qualified professionals and top tier companies in their field.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Feel free to experiment with various colors, symbols or abstract forms.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
- like the fact the there is more creative work behind it
- like the color pallete
- like the simplicity and clearness
- like the simplicity
- like the simplicity and style
- looks professional but not boring
- like the minimalist style
- like the creativity and professional finishing (one can see there is more creative work behind it)
- like the colors and creative style
- don't like: title not easy to read
- like the creativity and the expression (logo clearly states the content of the slogan)
- creativity and professional finishing
- logo matches the company name
- like the creative work and originality
- like the creativity
- interesting untraditional colors
- nice font and colors
- clear statement and communication with the logo
- a bit "untraditional"
- nice fit: creative logo for a different "thinking " company
- sometimes just "plain" black and white is enough to express everything
- nice "hand drawing"
- clean, simple, professional
Expectations on logo:
- An abstract logo derived from a person or persons in combination with the "upside down" idea, but when the person symbol is rather abstract and not too obvious at first sight.
- Or an abstract logo just expressing the "upside down" idea without any person/s symbols involved.
- Or an abstract logo symbolizing a grid (talegri is derived from "talent" + "grid").
- Since we don't identify the brand with any kind of animal, we prefer no animals in the logo.
- We are open to more creative logos (feel free to experiment with various colors, symbols or abstract forms).
- Please do NOT focus only on the "T" letter.
- The slogan ("Recruitment upside down") does NOT necessarily have to be a part of the logo.
- Maybe use also a "small t " letter in the "talegri" name.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte