I need a logo that fits into a cool modern web app with a clean design. The logo should be academic focused and be friendly and appealing to all types of people. I don't want this to be stuffy, it still needs to be fun and appealing.
A suggested color pallete to go along with the logo would be great, also. I'm most likely going to work with the winning designer on future efforts.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I need a logo (preferrably in vector format) to give my project a professional feel. I need to put this in front of colleges and professional groups, and I don't think I can do that without a brand. While I'm decent at design, I'm never happy with my own work.
My project is a book/article recommendation tool for students and professionals researching new industries. It helps users get up to speed on topics with a nifty search technology I invented.
This tool can also be used in career planning, also.
Lo que desea
- A simple logo that fits into a clean design
- Has some sort of icon
- Doesn't have a complicated color scheme
- Is inviting to all types of folks
- Think "smart", "collaborative", "academic", "library", "fun". Especially something fun.
- Logos I like: stackoverflow.com, technorati, dropsend, 9rules, wayfaring.com, twitter, Pownce
- Something inventive. This is an entirely new brand, feel free to adjust the casing, suggest colors, etc.
- Logo in vector format
- Anything too over the top
- Anything that looks similar to Amazon, Facebook, or other large players in the tech industry
- Lots of color, this should be kept fairly simple
- Antique looking fonts
- Weird fonts (like LibraryThing.com *shudder*)
- Any icons that show a stack of books with a bookmark
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte