We are a wealth advisory firm helping people to develop strategies facilitating their long term goals. We are currently undergoing a name change and looking for a sharp logo that conveys the new image of the company.
Nombre de la empresa
Renaissance Wealth Advisors
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
• We are looking to re-brand the image of our company in a way that appeals to high net-worth individuals / businesses. We have decided on a name for the company and would like to see it incorporated into the logo.
• Name of the new company is “Renaissance Wealth Advisors”
• Our company tagline is “Helping People Make Smart Financial Decisions”
We act as a wealth coach. We want to understand your goals and concerns so that we can help improve your overall financial health. We do not attempt to fit you into a prescribed mold, but customize your plan after thorough research. Our goal is to take the mystery out of financial planning, whether it is managing your assets, preserving your wealth, preparing for retirement or the adequacy and cost effectiveness of your insurance program. We are dedicated to establishing long-range professional relationships by helping you acquire the information and strategies you need to pursue your financial objectives.
Lo que desea
- Item 1...• An innovative interpretation of classic artistic style from the Renaissance era. Ask questions if you want more information.
• Hi Resolution, vector logo that can be used for website, stationery, business cards, and other mediums that require it to be resized.
• Logo must be delivered in an illustrator format( EPS, AI, PDF)
• The logo should try to give off a sense of comfort and ease. Smooth edge design would be best.
• Keep it to 3 or 4 colors with text in high contrast. Prefer rich colors that stand out but not too dark.
• Multiple color schemes
• Can be reproduced in black and white
- Item 1...• No jpegs for final delivery.
• No 3D designs will be accepted
• No boxes or borders around the logo
• Hard to read or cluttered text
• Nothing childish or comical
• No dollar sign symbols or charts