Hey guys. Thank you all so much for the great work. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to give a little more feedback for everyone for this final stage but I'm incredibly busy and at this point I have to just give some stars and then I'll make a final decision in the next day.
Each of you has your own style and I like 1 or 2 designs from each style enough that one of the ones out there will be the final - I really don't see anything that I can think of to suggest any modifications at this time.
At the end of the day I'm paying for your inspiration, because you're the pros, and you guys have done great work!
So right now I will eliminate as many designs as I can, and rate them all, and if you feel you want to give more work that's fine but I think I pretty much see 2 or 3 designs I like enough to make a final decision on.
Keep posted and thanks again.
- INCLUDE A BLUE ROCKET FIREWORK [see attachments]
- in the attached pics you'll see a drawing a friend did with a blue rocket on the turtle. I like the tortoise and the hare general concept, but whether I run with it I'm not sure... I DO LIKE the blue rocket as a thing; I think it will be easy to brand.
- FOR THE ROCKET FIREWORK: keep it the basic, simple geometric form of the Rocket Firework. DON'T Google "rocket" and use what comes up (like a spaceship) - that's NOT what I want. I repeat, I DON'T want a spaceship.
- I'd be interested in retro style
I've included a couple examples of retro-ish logos I liked. Definitely not mandatory. Something contemporary is fine too - whatever works. If you think it's an awesome concept we can work with it.
- NOT overly animated, or 3D rendered. Flat is better than 3D, but a little shading and animation is fine if it's minimal.
OR - maybe let's blend some shiny fancy 3D rendering with retro font for a fun contrast!? Whatever looks cool.
Please view the attachments.
!!!I will try to get to everyone's questions and give good feedback. I am EXTREMELY BUSY working on many different projects so thanks for your patience. I'll try to update comments and feedback about 4 times a day.
Thanks and look forward to working with you!!