The project is to make a logo for a liqueur brand that will be sold in Costa Rica. Should look something like an Estate Crest with tropical elements, I want to project a long family history of tropical plantations. The flavors of the liqueur will be coffee, coconut, macadamia and cacao.
Nombre de la empresa
Rich Coast Estates
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are creating these flavored liqueurs to sell in hotel and boutique giftshops in Costa Rica. Costa Rica has a climate a lot like Hawaii with tropical plants and birds like tucans and parrots, and a volcanic, mountainous landscape. It is very common to see coffee plantations, and an interesting feature that could be incorporated is the Arenal Volcano (http://www.arenal.net). These are all elements which could be used in the design, a good resource may be http://www.visitcostarica.com
Lo que desea
- a clean logo that can be easily printed on a bottle directly, not a label. So try to limit the colors to less than 6 to 8. The print area on the bottle is 5cm wide by 15cm tall.
- an elegant crest that projects a long family history, kind of like a cigar brand or a good rum.
- try to incorporate elements that represent Costa Rica
- this should be an upscale logo
- There should be a master logo for the brand(the crest) and each flavor should have extension of the master logo. For example, if we have a 2 liqueurs (coffee and coconut) Each should have the master logo/crest on the bottle and way to distinguish the coffee liqueur from the coconut liqueur. I would like to see examples of the coconut and coffee designs for a bottle using the print area above.
- - too many elements or a busy logo
- - old fashioned or pirate themed design.
- - tiki or Polynesian design.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte