Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Sailing Vessel Windlass will be renamed “Ningaloo”
About Ningaloo and the design.
• The logo will be place on the bow as pictured above as well as on the stern of the boat. The logo should include elements that are appropriate to both sides of the boat (ie so the logo does not appear to be going backwards on one side of the boat compared to the other) This can either be achieved by a left side, and right side version, or a single version that is not direction specific (preferred)
• The name Ninglaoo draws inspiration from the Ningaloo Reef, a 250km long coral barrier reef off the Western Australian coastline. http://www.australia.com/en-ca/plac…galoo.html
• The Ningaloo reef is home to an abundance of marine life including hump back whales, manta rays, whale sharks, turtles, coral, sharks, tropical fish etc as well as incredible sunsets.
• I like the way that the Bahamas logo incorporates the islands of the Bahamas using shapes that are turtles, fish etc.
• The logo should incorporate colours that are synonymous with the ocean.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte