1. The logo has to include some type of image relating to a wild boar (hog), face or body. This should be an original image. It can be literal, however, I would like to see some abstract modern styles as well. The animal should have a majestic feel and the logo should not be too busy.
2. The name of the company was chosen for its aggressiveness and representation of a pack of wild animals, while it is also a play on words, implying the sales team's aggressiveness and professionalism toward not letting a sale go.
3. The logo should represent a brokerage-type firm. It should reflect the essence of true telephone sales professionals.
4. The logo will mainly be used online but will also be printed on business cards and merchandise, such as pens, hats, shirts or jackets, for example.
5. Current logo attached (not satisfied with this logo). Attached image of boar is the original image used to come up with the current logo.
6. Website will most likely have light colors, mostly white and light grays with splashes of dark red.
7. The logo should work both image with text below and image with text to the side.
8. I would like to re-emphasize that the logo is intended to be a corporate logo.
9. Please do not use chat icons. This resembles a text chat rather than oldschool telephone sales.