See attachment for my 3 logo directions.
- YES to somewhat literal/illustrative or abstract
- YES to hand drawn (not required but love)
- YES to the sense of my vibe/work you get from my website and homepage http://www.muselabcreative.com
- YES to sophisticated, expressive, elegant, professional mixed with fantasy
- NO to cutesy or craftsy (my pet peeve is logos that look like clip art), corporate or cartoonish
- NO to colors that don't fit in with website/aesthetic (it's squarespace, so I can subtly shift tone/shade/banner color if needed to go with perfect design, but nothing crazy)
- NO to scientific interpretations of "lab" (don't want to see magical things spilling from a beaker haha)
If you prefer to submit an original idea - A logo that visually integrates this concept of combining inspiration with 'process': either through symbols, illustration or abstract design elements. Although, if there is a heavier leaning between the two it should always be the inspirational element as I wish for clients to be inspired by the prospect of coaching and re-igniting or supporting their own creative spark.
Excited to support another artist and their work! Happy to answer any questions or clarify ideas before you get started :)
*** DO NOT ENTER STOCK OR CLIP ART